Measuring Poverty Among Canadian Households: Sensitivity To Choice Of Measure And Scale
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Shelley A. Phipps, 1993. "Measuring Poverty among Canadian Households: Sensitivity to Choice of Measure and Scale," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 162-184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 2002.
"Taking prices seriously in the measurement of inequality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 47-69, October.
- Pendakur, K., 1999. "Taking Prices Seriously in the Measurement of Inequality," Discussion Papers dp99-7, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1335-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sami Bibi & Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2012.
"Equivalence scales and housing deprivation orderings: an example using Lebanese data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 853-866, March.
- Sami Bibi & Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2009. "Equivalence Scales and Housing Deprivation Orderings: an Example Using Lebanese Data," Cahiers de recherche 0939, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2009. "Equivalence Scales and Housing Deprivation Orderings: An Example Using Lebanese Data," Working Papers 0910E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2002. "Consumption Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-09, McMaster University.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2004. "Migration, poverty, and housing in Honduras," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 31(1 Year 20), pages 5-20, June.
- Sen, Anindya & Rybczynski, Kathleen & Van De Waal, Corey, 2011. "Teen employment, poverty, and the minimum wage: Evidence from Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 36-47, January.
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen Short, 2005. "Developing a New Poverty Line for the USA: Are There Lessons for India?," Working Papers 378, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty ; household ; welfare economics ; income redistribution ; social welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:90-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .