Is It Retirement Or Unemployment? Constrained Labour Supply And Induced "Retirement" Among Older Workers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998.
"Economic Costs of Population Aging,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
339, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 32, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-02, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-03, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement ; unemployment ; labour supply ; workers ; older workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dal:wparch:90-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedalca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .