Visitations and Transfers in Non-Intact Households
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniela Del Boca & Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Visitations and Transfers in Non Intact Households," Working Papers 807, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Del Boca, D. & Ribero, R., 1999. "Visitations and Transfers in Non Intact Households," Papers 807, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Daniela del Boca & Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Visitations And Transfers In Non-Intact Househols," CHILD Working Papers wp09_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Peters & Laura Argys & Eleanor Maccoby & Robert Mnookin, 1993. "Enforcing divorce settlements: Evidence from child support compliance and award modifications," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 719-735, November.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher J. Flinn, 1994.
"Expenditure Decisions of Divorced Mothers and Income Composition,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 742-761.
- del Boca, D. & Flinn, C.J., 1992. "Expenditure Decisions of Divorced Mothers and Income Composition," Working Papers 92-40, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:99-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.