Legal Constraints on Changes in State and Local Pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Andrew A. Samwick & Thomas L. Steinmeier, "undated".
"Pension and Social Security Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
97-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alan L. Gustman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Andrew A. Samwick & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1997. "Pension and Social Security Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 5912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sen, Elif, 2016. "Pension Gap Perils," Regional Spotlight, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q2, pages 15-19.
- Sen, Elif, 2016. "Regional Spotlight: Pension Gap Perils," Economic Insights, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, vol. 1(2), pages 15-19, Q2.
- Novy-Marx, Robert & Rauh, Joshua D., 2014. "Linking benefits to investment performance in US public pension systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 47-61.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:issbrf:ibslp25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .