Asymetric equilibria in spatial competition
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||In : International Journal of Industrial Organization, 13, 213-227, 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neven, Damien J., 1987. "Endogenous sequential entry in a spatial model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-434.
- Neven, D., 1985.
"On hotelling’s competition with non uniform customer distributions,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1985044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neven, Damien J., 1986. "On Hotelling's competition with non-uniform customer distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 121-126.
- Anderson, Simon, 1987.
"Spatial competition and price leadership,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 369-398.
- Edward C. Prescott & Michael Visscher, 1977. "Sequential Location among Firms with Foresight," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 378-393, Autumn.
- LABBE, Martine & PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1993.
"Location on Networks,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luca Lambertini, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations in the Unconstrained Hotelling Game," Working Papers 155, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:-1151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.