The current state and future directions of public finance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||In : International Tax and Public Finance, 1, 169-174, 1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Boskin, Michael J, 1977.
"Some Lessons from the New Public Finance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 295-301, February.
- Drèze, J. H., .
"Forty years of public economics: a personal perspective,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1154, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H. Dreze, 1995. "Forty Years of Public Economics: A Personal Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 111-130, Spring.
- DREZE , Jacques H., 1994. "Forty Years of Public Economics : A Personal Perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 1994075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bruno Frey & Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre Pestieau & Werner W. Pommerehne & Friedrich Schneider, 1983. "Consensus, dissension and ideology among economists in various European countries and in the U.S," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1761, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hammond, Peter J, 1990.
"Theoretical Progress in Public Economics: A Provocative Assessment,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 6-33, January.
- Hammond,Peter, 1988. "Theoretical progress in public economics: A provocative assessment," Discussion Paper Serie A 171, University of Bonn, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:-1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.