Race, Suburbs, and Local Expenditures on Families
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (909) 607-3041
Fax: (909) 621-8249
Web page: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/papers/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. Poterba, 1997.
"Demographic structure and the political economy of public education,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 48-66.
- James M. Poterba, 1996. "Demographic Structure and the Political Economy of Public Education," NBER Working Papers 5677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2001.
"Moving To Opportunity In Boston: Early Results Of A Randomized Mobility Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(2), pages 607-654, May.
- Lawrence Katz & B. Jeffrey Liebman, 2000. "Moving to Opportunity in Boston: Early Results of a Randomized Mobility Experiment," Working Papers 820, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Lawrence F. Katz & Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2000. "Moving to Opportunity in Boston: Early Results of a Randomized Mobility Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999.
"Public goods and ethnic divisions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2108, The World Bank.
- Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William & Alesina, Alberto, 1999. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," Scholarly Articles 4551797, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1997. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 6009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clm:clmeco:2002-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.