Did U.S. Agricultural Policy Lock Farmers into Wheat? The Capitalization of Farm Policies into Land Prices in the U.S and Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (909) 607-3041
Fax: (909) 621-8249
Web page: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/papers/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hueckel, Glenn, 1973. "War and the British economy, 1793-1815 a general equilibrium analysis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 365-396.
- Lindert, Peter H., 1974. "Land Scarcity and American Growth," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 851-884, December.
- Alston, Lee J., 1983. "Farm Foreclosures in the United States During the Interwar Period," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 885-903, December.
- Rockoff,Hugh, 2004.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521522038.
- Alston, Lee J, 1984. "Farm Foreclosure Moratorium Legislation: A Lesson from the Past," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 445-57, June.
- John E. Floyd, 1965. "The Effects of Farm Price Supports on the Returns to Land and Labor in Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 148.
- Pope, Rulon D. & Kramer, Randall A. & Green, Richard D. & Gardner, B. Delworth, 1979. "An Evaluation Of Econometric Models Of U.S. Farmland Prices," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clm:clmeco:2000-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.