Nonlinear Effects of Inflation on Growth: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 500 E. 9th Street, Claremont, CA 91711|
Phone: (909) 607-3041
Fax: (909) 621-8249
Web page: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/papers/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sung Kim & Thomas Willett, 2000. "Is the negative correlation between inflation and growth real? An analysis of the effects of the oil supply shocks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 141-147.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D., 2004.
"When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 519-532, September.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Arthur T. Denzau & Manfred W. Keil & Thitithep Sitthiyot & Thomas D. Willett, . "When Does Inflation Hurt Economic Growth? Different Nonlinearities for Different Economies," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Stanley Fischer, 1993.
"The Role of Macroeconomic Factors in Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
4565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Sarel, 1996. "Nonlinear Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 199-215, March.
- Robert J. Barro, 1996.
"Inflation and growth,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 153-169.
- Richard Burdekin & Thomas Goodwin & Suyono Salamun & Thomas Willett, 1994. "The effects of inflation on economic growth in industrial and developing countries: is there a difference?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(10), pages 175-177.
- Helmut Schlesinger, 1984. "The role of the central bank in achieving price stability: an international perspective," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 97-103.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clm:clmeco:2000-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.