The Dynamics of Resource Allocation in Research Organizations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Filson, Darren, 2000. "The dynamics of resource allocation in research organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 263-277, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Aghion, P. & Tirole, J., 1993. "On the Management of Innovation," Working papers 93-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- MacLeod, W Bentley & Malcomson, James M, 1988.
"Reputation and Hierarchy in Dynamic Models of Employment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 832-854, August.
- Bentley MacLeod & James M. Malcomson, 1985. "Reputation and Hierarchy in Dynamic Models of Employment," Working Papers 628, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1994. "Opening the black box of innovation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 701-710, April.
- Philippe Aghion & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The Management of Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1185-1209.
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1995. "Some implications of growth for organizational form and ownership structure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 440-455, April.
- Milton Harris & Bengt Holmstrom, 1982. "A Theory of Wage Dynamics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 315-333.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filson, Darren & Morales, Rosa, 2006.
"Equity links and information acquisition in biotechnology alliances,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Darren Filson & Rosa Morales, 2001. "Equity Links and Information Acquisition in Biotechnology Alliances," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-24, Claremont Colleges.
- Kimiko Terai & Amihai Glazer, 2014. "Insufficient Experimentation Because Agents Herd," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2014-008, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2007. "Earmarking: Bundling to Signal Quality," Working Papers 060713, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsspan of control; management; innovation; small group;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2001-07-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-TID-2001-07-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clm:clmeco:2000-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmckus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.