Identifying Vulnerable Groups in the Kyrgyz Labour Market: Some Implications for the National Poverty Reduction Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "Kyrgyz Republic : Poverty in the 1990s in the Kyrgyz Republic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15496, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold surveys; unemployment; employment; working conditions; poverty; wage determination; vulnerable groups;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .