Recent Changes in the Distribution of the Social Wage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Signe-Mary McKernan & Robert I. Lerman & Nancy Pindus & Jesse Valente, 2000. "The Relationship between Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Locations, Changing Welfare Policies, and the Employment of Single Mothers," JCPR Working Papers 192, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sheldon H. Danziger (ed.), 1999. "Economic Conditions and Welfare Reform," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ecwr, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009.
"The distributional impact of in kind public benefits in European countries,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM10/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2009. "The Distributional Impact of In Kind Public Benefits in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire, 2009.
"Non-cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(1), pages 49-71.
- Tim Callan & Claire Keane, 2008. "Non-Cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare," Papers WP245, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire, 2009. "Non-Cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 3954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tess Penne & Irene Cussó Parcerisas & Lauri Mäkinen & Bérénice Storms & Tim Goedemé, 2016. "Can reference budgets be used as a poverty line?," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/05, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Daniel Edmiston, 2011. "The Shifting Balance of Private and Public Welfare Activity in the United Kingdom, 1979 to 2007," CASE Papers case155, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Tim Callan & Tim Smeeding & Panos Tsakloglou, 2008.
"Short-run distributional effects of public education transfers to tertiary education students in seven European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 275-288.
- Callan, Tim & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2008. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers to Tertiary Education Students in Seven European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tim Callan & Tim Smeeding & Panos Tsakloglou, 2007. "Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers in Seven European Countries," Papers WP207, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mullan, Killian & Sutherland, Holly & Zantomio, Francesca, 2009. "Accounting for housing in poverty analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Procidano, Isabella, 2016. "Revisiting the relationship between welfare spending and income inequality in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 72020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial wage; benefits in kind; redistribution; inequality; welfare spending;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .