The Economic Determinants of Truancy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dustmann & Najma Rajah & Stephen Smith, 1997. "Teenage truancy, part-time working and wages," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 425-442.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Lixin Colin Xu & Marta Tienda & Avner Ahituv, 2002.
"Are There Returns To The Wages Of Young Men From Working While In School?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 221-236, May.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Lixin Xu & Marta Tienda & Avner Ahituv, 1999. "Are There Returns to the Wages of Young Men from Working While in School?," NBER Working Papers 7289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Lixin Xu & Marta Tienda & Avner Ahituv, 1999. "Are There Returns to the Wages of Young Men from Working While in School?," JCPR Working Papers 101, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Zvi Eckstein & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1999. "Why Youths Drop Out of High School: The Impact of Preferences, Opportunities, and Abilities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1295-1340, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Kooreman, 2007.
"Time, money, peers, and parents; some data and theories on teenage behavior,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 9-33, February.
- Kooreman, Peter, 2003. "Time, Money, Peers, and Parents: Some Data and Theories on Teenage Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordstruancy; returns to education;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .