Social Exclusion, Social Isolation and the Distribution of Income
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruhi Saith, "undated". "Social Exclusion: the Concept and Application to Developing Countries," QEH Working Papers qehwps72, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Rambotti, Simone, 2015. "Recalibrating the spirit level: An analysis of the interaction of income inequality and poverty and its effect on health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 123-131.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2005.
"Social isolation and inequality,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(3), pages 243-262, December.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2004. "Social Isolation and Inequality," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Dec 2004.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2004. "Social Isolation and Inequality," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Filgueira, Fernando & Furtado, Magdalena & Kaztman, Rubén, 2000. "New challenges for equity in Uruguay," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- David Brady, 2002. "Rethinking the Sociological Measurement of Poverty," LIS Working papers 264, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bayón, María Cristina, 2006. "Social precarity in Mexico and Argentina: trends, manifestations and national trajectories," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Carlos Lacayo, 2004. "Análisis Comparativo de Sistemas de Monitoreo y Evaluación: El Caso de Nicaragua," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8841, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kaztman, Rubén, 2001. "Seduced and abandoned: the social isolation of the urban poor," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial exclusion; income distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .