Labour's Record on the Under Fives: Policy, Spending and Outcomes 1997 - 2010
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012.
"The effect of breastfeeding on children's cognitive and noncognitive development,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 496-515.
- Borra, Cristina & Iacovou, Maria & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "The Effect of Breastfeeding on Children's Cognitive and Noncognitive Development," IZA Discussion Papers 6697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Baker & Kevin S. Milligan, 2007.
"Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates,"
NBER Working Papers
13188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Michael & Milligan, Kevin, 2008. "Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 871-887, July.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Jennifer Hill & Jane Waldfogel, 2005. "Maternity leave, early maternal employment and child health and development in the US," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F29-F47, 02.
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Jane Waldfogel, 2006. "What do children need?," Public Policy Review, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 13(1), pages 26-34.
- Sakiko Tanaka, 2005. "Parental leave and child health across OECD countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F7-F28, 02.
- Anitha George & Lucy Stokes & David Wilkinson, 2012. "Does Early Education Influence Key Stage 1 Attainment? Evidence for England from the Millennium Cohort Study," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 222(1), pages R67-R80, October.
- Gregg, Paul & Waldfogel, Jane & Washbrook, Elizabeth, 2006. "Family expenditures post-welfare reform in the UK: Are low-income families starting to catch up?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 721-746, December.
- Jo Sparkes & Anne West, 1998. "An Evaluation of the English Nursery Voucher Scheme 1996-1997," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 171-184.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:spccwp:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.