Effects of a Government-Academic Partnership: Has the NSF-Census Bureau Research Network Helped Improve the U.S. Statistical System?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolan Antenucci & Michael Cafarella & Margaret Levenstein & Christopher Ré & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2014. "Using Social Media to Measure Labor Market Flows," NBER Working Papers 20010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Ian M. Schmutte, 2017. "Revisiting the Economics of Privacy: Population Statistics and Confidentiality Protection as Public Goods," Working Papers 17-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:ags:stataj:281124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Sadinle & Stephen E. Fienberg, 2013. "A Generalized Fellegi--Sunter Framework for Multiple Record Linkage With Application to Homicide Record Systems," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(502), pages 385-397, June.
- Satkartar K. Kinney & Jerome P. Reiter & Arnold P. Reznek & Javier Miranda & Ron S. Jarmin & John M. Abowd, 2011.
"Towards Unrestricted Public Use Business Microdata: The Synthetic Longitudinal Business Database,"
International Statistical Review,
International Statistical Institute, vol. 79(3), pages 362-384, December.
- Satkartar K. Kinney & Jerome P. Reiter & Arnold P. Reznek & Javier Miranda & Ron S. Jarmin & John M. Abowd, 2011. "Towards Unrestricted Public Use Business Microdata: The Synthetic Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 11-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Gelman & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Shachar Kariv & Dmitri Koustas & Matthew D. Shapiro & Dan Silverman & Steven Tadelis, 2016. "The Response of Consumer Spending to Changes in Gasoline Prices," NBER Working Papers 22969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:516:p:1466-1479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher S. Fowler & Nathan Frey & David C. Folch & Nicholas Nagle & Seth Spielman, 2018. "Who are the people in my neighborhood? The ‘contextual fallacy’ of measuring individual context with census geographies," Working Papers 18-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew S. Green & Mark J. Kutzbach & Lars Vilhuber, 2017. "Two Perspectives on Commuting: A Comparison of Home to Work Flows Across Job-Linked Survey and Administrative Files," Working Papers 17-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John M. Abowd & Ian M. Schmutte, 2015. "Economic Analysis and Statistical Disclosure Limitation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(1 (Spring), pages 221-293.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:815-832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belli Robert F. & Miller L. Dee & Baghal Tarek Al & Soh Leen-Kiat, 2016. "Using Data Mining to Predict the Occurrence of Respondent Retrieval Strategies in Calendar Interviewing: The Quality of Retrospective Reports," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 32(3), pages 579-600, September.
- Aritra Sengupta & Noel Cressie, 2013. "Empirical Hierarchical Modelling for Count Data using the Spatial Random Effects Model," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 389-418, September.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2018.
"Ranking Firms Using Revealed Preference,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 133(3), pages 1331-1393.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2016. "Ranking Firms Using Revealed Preference," 2016 Meeting Papers 66, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2017. "Ranking Firms Using Revealed Preference," Working Papers 17-61, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Isaac Sorkin, 2017. "Ranking Firms Using Revealed Preference," NBER Working Papers 23938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Miranda & Lars Vilhuber, 2016. "Using Partially Synthetic Microdata to Protect Sensitive Cells in Business Statistics," Working Papers 16-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Manski, Charles F., 2016. "Credible interval estimates for official statistics with survey nonresponse," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 293-301.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:516:p:1660-1672 is not listed on IDEAS
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- Charles F. Manski, 2015. "Communicating Uncertainty in Official Economic Statistics: An Appraisal Fifty Years after Morgenstern," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(3), pages 631-653, September.
- repec:oup:restud:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1583-1605. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:111:y:2016:i:514:p:472-487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wasi, Nada & Flaaen, Aaron, 2015.
"Record linkage using Stata: Preprocessing, linking, and reviewing utilities,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 15(3).
- Nada Wasi & Aaron Flaaen, 2015. "Record linkage using Stata: Preprocessing, linking, and reviewing utilities," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 15(3), pages 672-697, September.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:103:y:2016:i:4:p:915-935. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:112:y:2017:i:518:p:600-612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin L. McKinney & Andrew S. Green & Lars Vilhuber & John M. Abowd, 2017. "Total Error and Variability Measures with Integrated Disclosure Limitation for Quarterly Workforce Indicators and LEHD Origin Destination Employment Statistics in On The Map," Working Papers 17-71, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Leslie K. John & George Loewenstein, 2013. "What Is Privacy Worth?," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 249-274.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:17-59r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dawn Anderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.