Choice Under Uncertainty in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Glenn Harrison & Steven Humphrey & Arjan Verschoor, 2005. "Choice under uncertainty in developing countries," Artefactual Field Experiments 00064, The Field Experiments Website.
- Glenn Harrison & Steven Humphrey & Arjan Verschoor, 2005. "Choice Under Uncertainty in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 2005-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheyssens, Jonathan & Günther, Isabel, 2012. "Risk Experiments in Gains and Losses: A Case Study for Benin," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordschoice under uncertainty; field experiments; developing countries;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-01-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-01-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-01-24 (Development)
- NEP-EXP-2006-01-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2006-01-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdx:dpaper:2005-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Suzanne Robey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdnotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .