Objective and Subjective Dimensions Of Travel Impedance as Determinants Of Commuting Stress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ge, Houtian & Canning, Patrick & Goetz, Stephan & Perez, Agnes, 2015. "Assessing the Supplier Role of Selected Fresh Produce Value Chains in the United States," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205713, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ge, Houtian & Goetz, Stephan, 2016. "Hub Location in Fresh Produce Supply Chains," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235826, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Georg Gottholmseder & Klaus Nowotny & Gerald J. Pruckner & Engelbert Theurl, 2009. "Stress perception and commuting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 559-576.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997.
"Modeling the desire to telecommute: The importance of attitudinal factors in behavioral models,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997. "Modeling the Desire to Telecommute: The Importance of Attitudinal Factors in Behavioral Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt29z267km, University of California Transportation Center.
- Lorenz, Olga & Goerke, Laszlo, 2015.
"Commuting and Sickness Absence,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113173, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Lorenz, Olga, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 11183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Olga Lorenz, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201712, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Friman, Margareta & Fujii, Satoshi & Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E., 2013. "Psychometric analysis of the satisfaction with travel scale," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 132-145.
- Bart Neuts & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline van Leeuwen, 2013. "Crowding Externalities from Tourist Use of Urban Space," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-146/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pazy, Asya & Salomon, Ilan & Pintzov, Tovi, 1996. "The impacts of women's careers on their commuting behavior: A case study of Israeli computer professionals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 269-286, July.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2015. "Excess Commuting in the US: Differences between the Self-Employed and Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 9425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlström, Anders & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2009. "Is sick absence related to commuting travel time? - Swedish Evidence Based on the Generalized Propensity Score Estimator," Working Papers 2010:3, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Lars Olsson & Tommy Gärling & Dick Ettema & Margareta Friman & Satoshi Fujii, 2013. "Happiness and Satisfaction with Work Commute," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 255-263, March.
- Abou-Zeid, Maya & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2011. "The effect of social comparisons on commute well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 345-361, May.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 1999. "Road Pricing: Old Beliefs, Present Awareness and Future Research Patterns," Working Papers 1999.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eriksson, Lars & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy, 2013. "Perceived attributes of bus and car mediating satisfaction with the work commute," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-96.
- Shoup, Donald C. & Willson, Richard W., 1992. "Commuting, Congestion and Pollution: The Employer-Paid Parking Connection," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2f0485tp, University of California Transportation Center.
- Novaco, Raymond W. & Kliewer, Wendy & Broquet, Alexander, 1991. "Home Environment Consequences of Commute Travel Impedance," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1d5742g7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Novaco, Raymond W., 2000. "Traffic and Transport Psychology: Theory and Application, Talib Rothengatter, Enrique Carbonell Vaya (Eds.); Elsevier Science, Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford 0X5 1GB, UK, 1997,," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 654-657, November.
- Richard Wener & Gary Evans & Donald Phillips & Natasha Nadler, 2003. "Running for the 7:45: The effects of public transit improvements on commuter stress," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 203-220, May.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1992. "Cashing Out Employer-Paid Parking," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4548s6j5, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt5jq8164z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.