A Theoretical Agenda for Economic Sociology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1982. "Rival Interpretations of Market Society: Civilizing, Destructive, or Feeble?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1463-1484, December.
- Lamoreaux,Naomi R., 1994. "Insider Lending," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521460965, May.
- Scott A. Boorman, 1975. "A Combinatorial Optimization Model for Transmission of Job Information through Contact Networks," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 216-249, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2004.
"Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects, and Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1056-1093, December.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Linda Datcher Loury, 2002. "Job Information Networks, Neighborhood Effects and Inequality," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0217, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Richard Kum-yew Lai, 2005. "Does Competition Kill Ties?," Others 0509001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cuorpo:qt4mk4g08q. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irucbus.html .