Judicialization and the Construction of Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Taylor, 1989. "Structure, Culture and Action in the Explanation of Social Change," Politics & Society, , vol. 17(2), pages 115-162, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:04:p:1095-1111_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wendt, Alexander, 1992. "Anarchy is what states make of it: the social construction of power politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 391-425, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:03:p:789-804_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:01:p:3-21_19 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2011. "The IMF Meets Commercial Banks: Sovereign Debt Restructuring between 1970 and 1989," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Grimmel, Andreas, 2011. "Politics in robes? The European Court of Justice and the myth of judicial activism," Discussion Papers 2/11, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3190-:d:168162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel M. Brinks, 2016. "Access to what? Legal agency and access to justice for indigenous peoples in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andreas Grimmel, 2011. "Integration and the Context of Law: Why the European Court of Justice is not a Political Actor," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Jérôme Sgard, 2004. "IMF in Theory: Sovereign Debts, Judicialisation and Multilateralism," Working Papers hal-01065546, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6881 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9265-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Sgard, 2004. "IMF in Theory: Sovereign Debts, Judicialisation and Multilateralism," Sciences Po publications 2004-21, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:cuorpo:qt2fc6571w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.