The Classification of Economic Activity into Expansions and Recessions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M Taylor, 2011.
"Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(2), pages 340-378, June.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsieh Fushing & Shu-Chun Chen & Travis J. Berge & Oscar Jorda, 2010.
"A Chronology of International Business Cycles Through Non-parametric Decoding,"
1020, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hsieh Fushing & Shu-Chun Chen & Travis J. Berge & Òscar Jordà, 2010. "A chronology of international business cycles through non-parametric decoding," Research Working Paper RWP 11-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Brave, Scott & Butters, R. Andrew, 2014. "Nowcasting Using the Chicago Fed National Activity Index," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 19-37.
- Shaun P Vahey & Elizabeth C Wakerly, 2013. "Moving towards probability forecasting," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and inflation dynamics in Asia and the Pacific, volume 70, pages 3-8 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hamilton, James D., 2011. "Calling recessions in real time," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1006-1026, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle turning points; receiver operating characteristic curve;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cda:wpaper:09-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Scott Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .