The Slow Recovery of the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diamond, Peter A. & Şahin, Ayşegül, 2015. "Shifts in the Beveridge curve," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 18-25.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:48:y:2017:i:2017-01:p:1-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chinn, Menzie & Ferrara, Laurent & Mignon, Valérie, 2014.
"Explaining US employment growth after the great recession: The role of output–employment non-linearities,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 118-129.
- Menzie Chinn & Laurent Ferrara & Valérie Mignon, 2014. "Explaining US employment growth after the Great Recession: the role of output-employment non-linearities," Post-Print hal-01385949, HAL.
- John G. Fernald & Robert E. Hall & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2017.
"The Disappointing Recovery of Output after 2009,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(1 (Spring), pages 1-81.
- Fernald, John G. & Hall, Robert E. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 2017. "The Disappointing Recovery of Output after 2009," Working Paper Series 2017-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John G. Fernald & Robert E. Hall & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2017. "The Disappointing Recovery of Output after 2009," NBER Working Papers 23543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C., 2016.
"A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(PA), pages 5-18.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C., 2014. "A Wedge in the Dual Mandate: Monetary Policy and Long-Term Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2014-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbo:report:450110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbogvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.