Why Germany fell out of love with Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, EconWPA.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andre Meier, 2009. "Panacea, Curse, or Nonevent? Unconventional Monetary Policy in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 09/163, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannelore Grande & Katrien Boyser & Karen Vandevelde & Ronan Rossem, 2014. "From Academia to Industry: Are Doctorate Holders Ready?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(3), pages 538-561, September.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:3:p:497-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bacila Nicolae, 2015. "Public Policies To R&D In Romania In The Context Of The Eu State Aid Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 133-141, July.
- Hanna Kröger & Sandra Schaffner, 2011. "The Intensive and Extensive Margin of European Labour Supply," Ruhr Economic Papers 0291, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Suppa, Alberto, 2012.
"Mobilità sostenibile in città: le Zone a Traffico Limitato
[Sustainable mobility in urban areas: Low Emission Zones]," MPRA Paper 63790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:3:p:304-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Pasimeni & Paolo Pasimeni, 2016. "An Institutional Analysis of the Europe 2020 Strategy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1021-1038, July.
- Vera Boronenko & Zane Zeibote, 2011. "Potential of Cluster Development and the Role of Cluster Support Policies in Latvia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 35-68, October-D.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michał Bernard Pietrzak, 2016.
"Quality Of Institutions And Total Factor Productivity In The European Union,"
Statistics in Transition. New Series,
Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Michał Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Quality of Institutions and Total Factor Productivity in the European Union," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1294-:d:106165 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Calligaris & M. Del Gatto & F. Hassan & G. I.P. Ottaviano & F. Schivardi, 2017.
"The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: an Italian Perspective,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201710, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Calligaris, Sara & Del Gatto, Massimo & Hassan, Fadi & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2017. "The productivity puzzle and misallocation: an Italian perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sara Calligaris & Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: An Italian Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1520, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gruševaja, Marina & Pusch, Toralf, 2011. "How does Institutional Setting Affect the Impact of EU Structural Funds on Economic Cohesion? New Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo B. Vasconcelos, 2015. "Skill-Structure Shocks, the Share of the High-Tech Sector and Economic Growth Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 554, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giulio Guarini & Giuseppe Garofalo & Alessandro Federici, 2014. "A Virtuous Cumulative Growth Circle among Innovation, Inclusion and Sustainability? A Structuralist-Keynesian Analysis with an Application on Europe," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-39, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kröger, Hanna & Schaffner, Sandra, 2011. "The Intensive and Extensive Margin of European Labour Supply," Ruhr Economic Papers 291, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:esslec:417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .