Will global capitalism fall again?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2007. "How to Save Globalization from its Cheerleaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 6494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua Mason and Arjun Jayadev, "undated". "Fisher Dynamics in Household Debt: The Case of the U.S. 1929-2011," Working Papers 13, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Jacques Mistral, 2011. "Transatlantic Economic Policy Co-ordination at a Crossroad: Why it is Badly Needed and How it Would Improve the Work of the G20," Chapters,in: Global Governance and the Role of the EU, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007.
"Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?,"
NIPE Working Papers
20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- André Sapir & Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Nicolas Véron, 2006. "Global governance: an agenda for Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8104, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:esslec:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.