General equilibrium with infinitely many goods: The case of seperable utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany|
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1996.
"A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 85-101.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1994. "A New Proof Of The Existence Of Equilibrium In Incomplete Markets Economies," GE, Growth, Math methods 9410001, EconWPA.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Cuong Van & Raouf Boucekkine & Cagri Saglam, 2007. "Optimal Control in Infinite Horizon Problems: A Sobolev Space Approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 497-509, September.
- LE VAN, CUONG & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & SAGLAM, Cagri, "undated". "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems: A Sobolev space approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1956, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cuong Le Van & Raouf Boucekkine & Cagri Saglam, 2007. "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems: a Sobolev spaces approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00101140, HAL.
- Cuong Le Van & Raouf Boucekkine & Cagri Saglam, 2005. "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems : a Sobolev space approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197546, HAL.
- Cuong Le Van & Raouf Boucekkine & Cagri Saglam, 2005. "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems : a Sobolev space approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- LE VAN, Cuong & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2004. "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems: A Sobolev space approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2004089, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Monteiro, P. K. & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe, 2003. "Equilibria in security markets with a continuum of agents," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 513, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001. "Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001. "Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation," Post-Print halshs-00167152, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2002. "Arbitrage pricing and equilibrium pricing : compatibility conditions," Post-Print halshs-00176423, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:bonsfa:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed