Bootstrap simultaneous error bars for nonparametric regression
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany|
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Other versions of this item:
- Hardle, W. & Marron, J., 1989. "Bootstrap Simultaneous Error Bars For Nonparametric Regression," CORE Discussion Papers 1989023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stefan Profit & Stefan Sperlich, 2004.
"Non-uniformity of job-matching in a transition economy - A nonparametric analysis for the Czech Republic,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 695-714.
- Profit, Stefan & Sperlich, Stefan, 1998. "Non-uniformity of job-matching in a transition economy: A nonparametric analysis for the Czech Republic," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,15, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sperlich, Stefan & Profit, Stefan, 1999. "Non-uniformity of job-matching in a transition economy- a nonparametric analysis for the czech republic," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6287, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- E. Severance-Lossin & S. Sperlich, 1995. "Estimation of Derivatives for Additive Separable Models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,60, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Severance-Lossin, E. & Sperlich, Stefan, 1997. "Estimation of derivates for additive separable models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,30, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le, 2012. "Estimating semiparametric panel data models by marginal integration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 483-493.
- Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le, 2009. "Estimating Semiparametric Panel Data Models by Marginal Integration," MPRA Paper 18850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sommerfeld, Volker, 1997. "Construction of automatic confidence intervals in nonparametric heteroscedastic regression by a moment-oriented bootstrap," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,22, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kauermann, Göran & Müller, Marlene & Carroll, Raymond J., 1998. "The efficiency of bias-corrected estimators for nonparametric kernel estimation based on local estimating equations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-47, January.
- Kauermann, Göran & Müller, Marlene & Carroll, Raymond J., 1997. "The efficiency of bias-corrected estimators for nonparametric kernel estimation based on local estimating equations," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,70, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Oliver Linton & Pedro Gozalo, 1995. "Testing Additivity in Generalized Nonparametric Regression Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1106, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Dümbgen, Lutz & Munk, Axel & Stratmann, Bernd, 2008. "Convergence analysis of generalized iteratively reweighted least squares algorithms on convex function spaces," Technical Reports 2008,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Politis, Dimitris N, 2010. "Model-free Model-fitting and Predictive Distributions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt67j6s174, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- R. Fraiman & G. Pérez-Iribarren, 1996. "Nonparametric conservative bands for the trend of Gaussian AR(p) models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 5(1), pages 125-144, June.
- Peter Hall & Joel L. Horowitz, 2012. "A simple bootstrap method for constructing nonparametric confidence bands for functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:bonsfa:227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed