Bandwidth choice for average derivative estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn, Adenauerallee 24 - 26, 53113 Bonn, Germany|
Fax: +49 228 73 6884
Web page: http://www.bgse.uni-bonn.de
Other versions of this item:
- Hardle, W. & Hart, J. & Marron, J. & Tsybakov, A., 1991. "Bandwidth choice for average derivative estimation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & HART, Jeffrey & MARRON, Steve & TSYBAKOV, Alexander, "undated". "Bandwith choice for average derivative estimation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 977, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Powell, James L. & Stoker, Thomas M., 1992. "Optimal bandwidth choice for density-weighted averages," Working papers 3424-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Wu, Guojun & Xiao, Zhijie, 2002. "A generalized partially linear model of asymmetric volatility," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 287-319, August.
- Thomas Knox & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2000.
"Empirical Bayes Forecasts of One Time Series Using Many Predictors,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1421, Econometric Society.
- Thomas Knox & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2001. "Empirical Bayes Forecasts of One Time Series Using Many Predictors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Linton & Douglas Steigerwald, 2000. "Adaptive testing in arch models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 145-174.
- Oliver Linton & Douglas G. Steigerwald, 1995. "Adaptive Testing in ARCH Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1105, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter M. Robinson, 2005. "The Bootstrap and the Edgeworth Correction for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 903-948, 05.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter Robinson, 2004. "The bootstrap and the Edgeworth correction for semiparametric averaged derivatives," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000. "Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Crump, Richard K. & Jansson, Michael, 2010. "Robust Data-Driven Inference for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1070-1083.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Michael Jansson, 2009. "Robust Data-Driven Inference for Density-Weighted Average Derivatives," CREATES Research Papers 2009-46, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:bonsfa:200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BGSE Office)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed