Social Capital, Tourism and Socio-Economic Transformation of Rural Society: Evidence from Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert, 1994. "The origins and practice of participatory rural appraisal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 953-969, July.
- Woolcock, Michael & Narayan, Deepa, 2000. "Social Capital: Implications for Development Theory, Research, and Policy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 225-249, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; Tourism; Poverty; Risk; Rural development; Nepal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2014-12-29 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TUR-2014-12-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bom:ieewps:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorothee Sensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebocde.html .