The Economic Shock to Afghanistan Caused by Aid Reduction and Troops Withdrawal
This Paper "The Economic Shock to Afghanistan Caused by Aid Reduction and Troops Withdrawal" is the first part of my M.Sc. thesis submitted to the Management and Economics Faculty of the Ruhr-University Bochum, which aims to analyze, quantify and describe the economic shock caused by the adjustments in international aid, as well as the troops withdrawal, on the Afghan economy in terms of GDP per capita growth, employment, investment and business climate and state deficit.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.development-research.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn, 1999.
"Aid Effectiveness Disputed,"
62290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghani, Ashraf & Lockhart, Clare, 2009. "Fixing Failed States: A Framework for Rebuilding a Fractured World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195398618.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007.
"The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 533-548.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "The Determinants of Aid in the Post-Cold War Era," Working Papers 06-14 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era," Working Papers 2006-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Faye & John McArthur & Jeffrey Sachs & Thomas Snow, 2004. "The Challenges Facing Landlocked Developing Countries," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 31-68.
- Maizels, Alfred & Nissanke, Machiko K., 1984. "Motivations for aid to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 879-900, September.
- James McHugh & Theodora Kosma & Dimitri G. Demekas, 2002. "The Economics of Post Conflict Aid," IMF Working Papers 02/198, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bom:ieewps:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorothee Sensen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.