Shared Perceptions of Green? The perception and acceptance of European Union values and rules in environmental policy in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tuomas Forsberg, 2011. "Normative Power Europe, Once Again: A Conceptual Analysis of an Ideal Type," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(6), pages 1183-1204, November.
- Judith Kelley, 2006. "New Wine in Old Wineskins: Promoting Political Reforms through the New European Neighbourhood Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 29-55, March.
- Ian Manners, 2002. "Normative Power Europe: A Contradiction in Terms?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 235-258, June.
- Sibylle Scheipers & Daniela Sicurelli, 2007. "Normative Power Europe: A Credible Utopia?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 435-457, June.
- Michelle Pace, 2007. "The Construction of EU Normative Power," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 1041-1064, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental policy; EU external governance; Normative Power Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-06-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CDM-2013-06-04 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2013-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bom:ieewps:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorothee Sensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebocde.html .