Health Financing Mechanisms, Access to Health and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Health; Health financing; Human capital; Social insurance;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bom:ieewps:192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorothee Sensen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iebocde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .