Do markets perceive sukuk and conventional bonds as different financing instruments?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodney Wilson, 2008. "Innovation in the structuring of Islamicsukuk securities," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 170-181, August.
- Stephen A. Ross, 1977. "The Determination of Financial Structure: The Incentive-Signalling Approach," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Mikkelson, Wayne H. & Partch, M. Megan, 1986. "Valuation effects of security offerings and the issuance process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 31-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:88-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weill, Laurent & Godlewski, Christophe, 2012. "Why do large firms go for Islamic loans?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:78-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bof:bofitp:2011_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minna Nyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bofitfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.