Biases in cross-spave comparisons through cross-time price indexes : the case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel-Angel Martín & Agustín Herranz, 2004. "Human capital and economic growth in Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 257-264.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne Melchior, 2008. "Regional Inequality and Convergence in Europe, 1995-2005," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0374, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2012.
"The cost of living in China: Implications for inequality and poverty,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
21/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2014. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in the People's Republic of China: Housing Market Evidence," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 92-120, March.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin & Karandashova, Maria, 2016. "Price Levels across Russian Regions," MPRA Paper 75041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2014.
"Оценка Догоняющего Развития На Уровне Стран И Регионов: Методический Комментарий
[Assessing the catching-up on country and regional level: methodological comments]," MPRA Paper 57375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin GLUSCHENKO, 2016.
"The Path-Dependence Bias in Approximating Local Price Levels by CPIs,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 69-76, March.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2016. "The Path-Dependence Bias in Approximating Local Price Levels by CPIs," MPRA Paper 68936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.P. Glushchenko (firstname.lastname@example.org), 2010.
"Methodologies of analyzing inter-regional income inequalities,"
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology",
Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 1.
- K.P. Gluschenko (email@example.com ), 2010. "Income inequality in Russian regions: comparative analysis," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2009.
"Методы Анализа Межрегионального Неравенства По Доходам И Их Приложение К России
[Methodologies of analyzing inter-regional income inequality and their applications to Russia]," MPRA Paper 18443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato.
- Gvozdeva, Margarita & Kazakova, Maria, 2017. "Review of Theory and Practice of Analysis of Interregional Inequality," Working Papers 041702, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vera Ivanova, 2015. "The well-being of Russian cities: does location matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p956, European Regional Science Association.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010.
"Methodologies of Analyzing Inter-Regional Income Inequality and Their Applications to Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp984, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2010. "Methodologies of Analyzing Inter-Regional Income Inequality and Their Applications to Russia," MPRA Paper 66824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bof:bofitp:2006_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minna Nyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bofitfi.html .