Biases in cross-spave comparisons through cross-time price indexes : the case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel-Angel Martín & Agustín Herranz, 2004. "Human capital and economic growth in Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 257-264, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2012.
"The cost of living in China: Implications for inequality and poverty,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
21/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Almås, Ingvild & Johnsen, Åshild Auglænd, 2013. "The Cost of Living in China: Implications for Inequality and Poverty," Memorandum 06/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin & Karandashova, Maria, 2016. "Price Levels across Russian Regions," MPRA Paper 75041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2014.
"Оценка Догоняющего Развития На Уровне Стран И Регионов: Методический Комментарий
[Assessing the catching-up on country and regional level: methodological comments]," MPRA Paper 57375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin GLUSCHENKO, 2016.
"The Path-Dependence Bias in Approximating Local Price Levels by CPIs,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 69-76, March.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2016. "The Path-Dependence Bias in Approximating Local Price Levels by CPIs," MPRA Paper 68936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.P. Glushchenko (firstname.lastname@example.org), 2010.
"Methodologies of analyzing inter-regional income inequalities,"
Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology",
Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 1.
- K.P. Gluschenko (email@example.com ), 2010. "Income inequality in Russian regions: comparative analysis," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2009.
"Методы Анализа Межрегионального Неравенства По Доходам И Их Приложение К России
[Methodologies of analyzing inter-regional income inequality and their applications to Russia]," MPRA Paper 18443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vera Ivanova, 2015. "The well-being of Russian cities: does location matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p956, European Regional Science Association.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010.
"Methodologies of Analyzing Inter-Regional Income Inequality and Their Applications to Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp984, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2010. "Methodologies of Analyzing Inter-Regional Income Inequality and Their Applications to Russia," MPRA Paper 66824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arne Melchior, 2008. "Regional Inequality and Convergence in Europe, 1995-2005," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0374, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2014. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in the People's Republic of China: Housing Market Evidence," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 92-120, March.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato.
- Gvozdeva, Margarita & Kazakova, Maria, 2017. "Review of Theory and Practice of Analysis of Interregional Inequality," Working Papers 041702, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bof:bofitp:2006_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minna Nyman) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bofitfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.