Price variability and the speed of adjustment to the law of one price : evidence from Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Roman Horváth, 2010.
"Price setting and market structure: an empirical analysis of micro data in Slovakia,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2-3), pages 209-233.
- Roman Horvath & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2010. "Price setting and market structure: an empirical analysis of micro data in Slovakia," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00643319, HAL.
- Roman Horvath & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2010. "Price setting and market structure: an empirical analysis of micro data in Slovakia," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-00643319, HAL.
- Roman Horvath & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2010. "Price setting and market structure: an empirical analysis of micro data in Slovakia," Post-Print hal-00643319, HAL.
- Wimanda, Rizki E., 2009. "Price variability and price convergence: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 427-442, September.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Horváth, Roman, 2006. "Price Setting Behaviour: Micro Evidence on Slovakia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Roman Horvath, 2008.
"Price Setting And Market Structure: An Empirical Analysis Of Micro Data,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp938, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fabricio Coricelli & Roman Horváth, 2008. "Price Setting and Market Structure: An Empirical Analysis of Micro Data," Working Papers IES 2008/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2010. "The Law of One Price in the Russian Economic Space," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 3-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bof:bofitp:2004_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minna Nyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bofitfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.