Investigating the Balassa-Samuelson hypothesis in transition : Do we understand what we see?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Romain Duval, 2001. "Taux de change reel et effet Balassa-Samuelson," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 85, pages 101-128.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-09-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2007-09-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2007-09-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bof:bofitp:2002_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minna Nyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bofitfi.html .