New Evidence on Self-Employment Transitions Among Older Americans with Career Jobs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazarika, Bhabesh & Goswami, Kishor, 2014. "Rural Non-Farm Micro-Entrepreneurship or Not: Gender Issue in Decision Making," EconStor Conference Papers 125611, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2014. "The Impact of Hours Flexibility on Career Employment, Bridge Jobs, and the Timing of Retirement," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 880, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nadia Simoes & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira, 2016.
"Individual Determinants Of Self-Employment Entry: What Do We Really Know?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 783-806, September.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nolan, Anne & Barrett, Alan, 2018. "The Role of Self-Employment in Ireland's Older Workforce," IZA Discussion Papers 11663, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shanthi Ramnath & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2017. "Pathways to Retirement through Self-Employment," NBER Working Papers 23551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin E. Cahill, & Michael D. Giandrea, & Joseph F. Quinn, 2013. "Are Gender Differences Emerging in the Retirement Patterns of the Early Boomers?," Working Papers 468, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- repec:taf:fosoec:v:46:y:2017:i:2:p:145-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph F. Quinn & Kevin E. Cahill, 2015. "The New World of Retirement Income Security in America," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 887, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Aging; Partial Retirement; Self Employment;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-04-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-LAB-2013-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-13 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bls:wpaper:ec130030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kurtzon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/blsgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.