Inter-Industry Compensation Differentials
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis, 1999. "The analysis of labor markets using matched employer-employee data," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 40, pages 2629-2710 Elsevier.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence F. Katz & Thomas Lemieux & Daniel Parent, 2005.
"Comparative Advantage, Learning, and Sectoral Wage Determination,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 681-724, October.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence F. Katz & Thomas Lemieux & Daniel Parent, 2002. "Comparative Advantage, Learning, and Sectoral Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 8889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, Lawrence & Gibbons, Robert & Lemieux, Thomas & Parent, Daniel, 2005. "Comparative Advantage, Learning, and Sectoral Wage Determination," Scholarly Articles 2766651, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence F. Katz & Thomas Lemieux & Daniel Parent, 2002. "Comparative Advantage, Learning, and Sectoral Wage Determination," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-35, CIRANO.
- Maury Gittleman & Brooks Pierce, 2011. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials Job Content and Unobserved Ability," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(2), pages 356-374, January.
- Brooks Pierce, 2001. "Compensation Inequality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1493-1525.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Spletzer, James R. & Harper, Michael (ed.), 2010. "Labor in the New Economy," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226001432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016.
"A comparison of the wage structure between the public and private sectors in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 73-90.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "A Comparison of the Wage Structure between the Public and Private Sectors in Japan," AJRC Working Papers 1407, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2014. "A Comparison of the Wage Structure between the Public and Private Sectors in Japan," CAMA Working Papers 2014-67, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "A Comparison of the Wage Structure between the Public and Private Sectors in Japan," Discussion papers 14060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
Keywordsinter-industry wage structure; compensation;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-05-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bls:wpaper:ec120020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kurtzon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/blsgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.