Time to Work or Time to Play: The Effect of Student Employment on Homework, Housework, Screen Time, and Sleep
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angus Holford, 2015.
"The labour supply effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its implications for parental altruism,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 531-568, September.
- Holford, Angus, 2014. "The labour supply effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its implications for parental altruism," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Holford, Angus J., 2015. "The Labour Supply Effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its Implications for Parental Altruism," IZA Discussion Papers 8822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Seung-Eun Cha & Ki-Soo Eun, 2014. "Gender Difference in Sleep Problems: Focused on Time Use in Daily Life of Korea," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 1447-1465, December.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2009. "How Do Adolescents Spell Time Use?," IZA Discussion Papers 4374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rokicka, Magdalena, 2014. "The impact of students' part-time work on educational outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-42, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsteenagers; time allocation; homework; screen time; sleep;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-05 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bls:wpaper:ec090010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kurtzon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/blsgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .