Open Economy Macroeconomics Under Imperfect Cmpetition: A Two Country Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fender, John & Yip, Chong K., 1994. "Open economy macroeconomics under imperfect competition A two-country model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 49-63, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "Reexamination of the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) under Cournot Competition," MPRA Paper 13906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1995.
- Chung-Fu Lai, 2016. "Tariff, Consumption Home Bias and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 425-444, August.
- Dai, Meixing, 1995. "The Nominal Exchange Rate Implication of VAT Harmonization in EEC," MPRA Paper 13860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 1996.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 1999. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Research Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Jul 1999.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition ; economic models ; trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:92-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.