FDI Locational Determinants and the Linkage Between FDI and Other Macro-Economic Factors: Long-run Dynamics in Pacific Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2010. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows: Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Working Papers id:2714, eSocialSciences.
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2007. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows: Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 193, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Owen C. H. Ho, 2004. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Sectoral Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI ; INVESTMENTS ; MACROECONOMICS;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:00-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .