A New Approach to Rights in Social Choice Theory which Incorporates Utilitarianism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Barrett & Anne Petron-Brunel & Maurice Salles, 2004. "A new approach to rights in social choice theory which incorporates utilitarianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, February.
- Anne Pétron & Maurice Salles & R. Barrett, 2004. "A New approach to Rights in Social Choice Theory which Incorporates Utilitarianism," Post-Print halshs-00069080, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL CHOICE ; SOCIAL WELFARE ; RIGHTS;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:00-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .