The Location of the United States' FDI under the Share Gravity Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Felipa De Mello-Sampayo, 2007. "The Location of the United States' FDI Under the Share Gravity Model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 491-519.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 2000. "An Estimate of the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 2631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "A Simple Theory of Multinational Corporations and Trade with a Trade-Off Between Proximity and Concentration," NBER Working Papers 4269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "An Empirical Assessment of the Factor Proportions Explanation of Multi-National Sales," NBER Working Papers 4583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "The Location and Characteristics of U.S. Affiliates in Asia," NBER Working Papers 6876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Health: an Application to State Mental Hospital Admissions in Texas," MPRA Paper 59758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa & de Sousa-Vale, Sofia & Camões, Francisco, 2010.
"Delaying the timing of offshoring low-skilled tasks,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 951-958, September.
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo & Sofia de Sousa-Vale & Francisco Camões, 2008. "Delaying the Timing of Offshoring Low-Skilled Tasks," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1208, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Felipa Mello Sampayo, 2006. "The Geographic Distribution of Economic Activities of the USA Multinational Enterprises," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2011.
"Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?,"
2011:2, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 28 May 2012.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2012. "Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Ratio Working Papers 192, The Ratio Institute.
- Karpaty, Patrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2011. "Offshoring of Services and Corruption: Do Firms Escape Corrupt Countries?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 243, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Harach, Monika & Rodriguez-Crespo, Ernesto, 2014. "Foreign direct investment and trade: A bi-directional gravity approach," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mateo Vasco & Lina M. Cortés & Sandra C. Gaitán & Iván A. Durán, 2012. "Aplicación del modelo gravitacional al impacto del gobierno corporativo en las fusiones y adquisiciones en Latinoamérica," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010709, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Helga Kristjánsdóttir, 2005. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Iceland," CAM Working Papers 2005-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2010. "Offshoring and Corruption: Does Corruption Matter," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 237, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS ; INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS ; TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:00-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.