Bliss and Optimal Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +90(312) 290-1643
Fax: +90(312) 266-5140
Web page: http://econ.bilkent.edu.tr/Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F Zilibotti, 1993.
"A Rostovian Model of Endogenous Growth and Underdevelopment Traps,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0166, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1995. "A Rostovian model of endogenous growth and underdevelopment traps," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1569-1602, October.
- Abe, Naohito, 1995. "Poverty trap and growth with public goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 361-366, March.
- Laroque, Guy & Lemaire, Isabelle, 1997. "Bliss and the permanent income hypothesis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 287-292, November.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
NBER Working Papers
2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1996.
"Growing Through Cycles,"
1203, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1987. "Bliss Levels That Aren't [Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence]," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 211-15, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bil:bilpap:999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.