Dynamic cooperation with tipping points in the climate system
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert C. Schmidt, 2017. "Dynamic cooperation with tipping points in the climate system," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 388-409.
References listed on IDEAS
- Astrid Dannenberg & Andreas L�schel & Gabriele Paolacci & Christiane Reif & Alessandro Tavoni, 2011.
"Coordination under threshold uncertainty in a public goods game,"
GRI Working Papers
64, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Astrid Dannenberg & Andreas L�schel & Gabriele Paolacci & Christiane Reif & Alessandro Tavoni, 2011. "Coordination under threshold uncertainty in a public goods game," Working Papers 2011_20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised Nov 2011.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Löschel, Andreas & Paolacci, Gabriele & Reif, Christiane & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2011. "Coordination under threshold uncertainty in a public goods game," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-065, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten, 2003.
"Cooperation in international environmental negotiations due to a preference for equity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2049-2067, September.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten, 2001. "Cooperation in international environmental negotiations due to a preference for equity," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-14, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tavoni, Alessandro & Dannenberg, Astrid & Löschel, Andreas, 2010. "Coordinating to protect the global climate: Experimental evidence on the role of inequality and commitment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michael Finus & Stefan Maus, 2008. "Modesty May Pay!," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 801-826, October.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Astrid Dannenberg & Andreas Lange & Bodo Sturm, 2014. "Participation and Commitment in Voluntary Coalitions to Provide Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 257-275, April.
- Barrett, Scott, 2013. "Climate treaties and approaching catastrophes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 235-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Bahel, 2018. "Cooperation and Subgame Perfect Equilibria in Global Pollution Problems with Critical Threshold," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 70(2), pages 457-481, June.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate treaty; abatement; long-term commitment; cooperation; free-riding;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdp:wpaper:2015018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jenny Schmiedel) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jenny Schmiedel to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpemde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.