European acquisitions in the United States: re-examining Olivetti-Underwood fifty years later
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & Andrea Goldstein, 2012. "Corporate Europe in the US: Olivetti's acquisition of Underwood fifty years on," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 262-284, June.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & John Cantwell & Anna Spadavecchia, 2011. "Innovation and Foreign Technology in Italy,1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 07, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giuseppe Berta & Fabrizio Onida, 2011. "Old and new Italian multinational firms," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 15, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli & Federico Barbiellini Amidei, 2011. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13292.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; acquisition; control; adaptation; knowledge resources; Olivetti; Underwood;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workqs:qse_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .