The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chrysa Leventi & Manos Matsaganis, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1123, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Leventi, Chrysa, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2011. "The distributional impact of the crisis in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1124, Athens University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2010. "How regressive are indirect taxes? A microsimulation analysis for five European countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 326-350.
- Kevin Featherstone, 2011. "The JCMS Annual Lecture: The Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis and EMU: A Failing State in a Skewed Regime," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 193-217, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Karakitsios, Alexandros & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2017.
"Inequality and poverty in Greece: Changes in times of crisis,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
119, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Karakitsios, Alexandros & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2017. "Inequality and Poverty in Greece: Changes in Times of Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 11006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Alexandros Karakitsios & Panos Tsakloglou, 2017. "Inequality and poverty in Greece: Changes in times of crisis," DEOS Working Papers 1705, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Alexandros Karakitsios & Panos Tsakloglou, 2017. "Inequality and Poverty in Greece:Changes in Times of Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 116, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- De Agostini, Paola & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2014. "The effect of tax-benefit changes on the income distribution in EU countries since the beginning of the economic crisis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:3:p:632-654. is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Mitrakos, 2014. "Inequality, poverty and social welfare in Greece: distributional effects of austerity," Working Papers 174, Bank of Greece.
- Dimitris Kavroudakis & Dimitris Ballas & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2013. "Exploring the geography of closing businesses in the crisis-stricken Athens city centre," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1078, European Regional Science Association.
- Tsatsos, Aristidis, 2011. "Working in Southern Europe in Times of Crisis – Myths and Demons," MPRA Paper 45237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- De Agostini, Paola & Paulus, Alari & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2015. "The effect of tax-benefit changes on the income distribution in 2008-2014," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alari PaulusBy & Francesco Figari & Holly Sutherland, 2017.
"The design of fiscal consolidation measures in the European Union: distributional effects and implications for macro-economic recovery,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 632-654.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2015. "The design of fiscal consolidation measures in the European Union: distributional effects and implications for macroeconomic recovery," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Leventi, Chrysa & Matsaganis, Manos & Flevotomou, Maria, 2013. "Distributional implications of tax evasion and the crisis in Greece," EUROMOD Working Papers EM17/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi & Maria Flevotomou, 2012. "The Crisis and Tax Evasion in Greece: What are the Distributional Implications?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(2), pages 26-32, July.
- Atif Ansar & Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier & Daniel Lunn, 2016. "Does infrastructure investment lead to economic growth or economic fragility? Evidence from China," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 360-390.
- Panagiotis ARTELARIS & George KANDYLIS, 2014. "Mapping Poverty At Regional Level In Greece," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 131-147.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2015.
"Inequality of opportunity in Europe before and after the Great Recession,"
2015-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2015. "Inequality of opportunity in Europe before and after the Great Recession," Working Papers 353, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- European Commission, 2013. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2013 Report," Taxation Papers 38, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsAusterity; Greece; inequality; poverty; microsimulation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.