Macroeconomics and U.S. agricultural policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1985|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://areweb.berkeley.edu/library/Main/CUDARE
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: University of California, Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics Library, 248 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley CA 94720-3310|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Chalfant, James A. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1985.
"Monetary policies and the overshooting of flexible prices : implications for agricultural policy,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
372, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Chalfant, James A. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1985. "Monetary policies and the overshooting of flexible price: implications for agricultural policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0cd3n682, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Currency substitution: a test of its importance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 5-11.
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
- Freebain, John W. & Rausser, Gordon C. & de Gorter, Harry, 1981.
"Government intervention and food price inflation,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9ch8f2xv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dale E. Hathaway, 1974. "Food Prices and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 63-116.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:are:cudare:385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeff Cole)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jeff Cole to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.