Macroeconomics and U.S. agricultural policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1985|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://areweb.berkeley.edu/library/Main/CUDARE
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: University of California, Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics Library, 248 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley CA 94720-3310|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freebain, John W. & Rausser, Gordon C. & de Gorter, Harry, 1981.
"Government intervention and food price inflation,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9ch8f2xv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Chalfant, James A. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1985.
"Monetary policies and the overshooting of flexible prices : implications for agricultural policy,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
372, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Chalfant, James A. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1985. "Monetary policies and the overshooting of flexible price: implications for agricultural policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0cd3n682, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Currency substitution: a test of its importance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 5-11.
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
- Dale E. Hathaway, 1974. "Food Prices and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 63-116.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:are:cudare:385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeff Cole)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.