Can health warnings and nutritional information lower welfare?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://areweb.berkeley.edu/library/Main/CUDARE
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: University of California, Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics Library, 248 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley CA 94720-3310|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bettman, James R, 1975. " Issues in Designing Consumer Information Environments," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 169-77, December.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Seade, Jesus K, 1980. "On the Effects of Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 479-89, March.
- Scammon, Debra L, 1977. " "Information Load" and Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 148-55, December.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Szybillo, Geroge J & Busato-Schach, Jacqueline, 1977. " Information Acquisition Behavior in Brand Choice Situations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 209-16, March.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1979. "A Theory On Information And Its Application To The Effect Of Labeling On Food Products," Staff Papers 13450, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Berning, Carol A Kohn & Jacoby, Jacob, 1974. " Patterns of Information Acquisition in New Product Purchases," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 18-22, Se.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:are:cudare:181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeff Cole)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jeff Cole to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.