Can health warnings and nutritional information lower welfare?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://areweb.berkeley.edu/library/Main/CUDARE
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: University of California, Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics Library, 248 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley CA 94720-3310|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seade, Jesus K, 1980. "On the Effects of Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 479-89, March.
- Bettman, James R, 1975. " Issues in Designing Consumer Information Environments," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 169-77, December.
- Berning, Carol A Kohn & Jacoby, Jacob, 1974. " Patterns of Information Acquisition in New Product Purchases," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 18-22, Se.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1979. "A Theory On Information And Its Application To The Effect Of Labeling On Food Products," Staff Papers 13450, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Szybillo, Geroge J & Busato-Schach, Jacqueline, 1977. " Information Acquisition Behavior in Brand Choice Situations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 209-16, March.
- Scammon, Debra L, 1977. " "Information Load" and Consumers," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 148-55, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:are:cudare:181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeff Cole)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.