The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew Peter, 2011. "The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture," Working Papers 131461, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra, 2005. "Another Look at Decoupling: Additional Evidence on the Production Effects of Direct Payments," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1200-1210.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra, 2006. "Are “Decoupled” Farm Program Payments Really Decoupled? An Empirical Evaluation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 73-89.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2009.
"How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2007. "How Coupled Are Decoupled Farm Payments? A Review of the Evidence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12841, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Halmai, Peter & Elekes, Andrea & Velikovszky, Laszlo, 2006. "How Decoupled Is the European Union's Single Farm Payment?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25339, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rude, James, 2007. "Production Effects of the European Union’s Single Farm Payment," Working Papers 7335, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2008. "Measuring Cross-Subsidisation Of The Single Payment Scheme In England," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44783, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thia Hennessy & Fiona Thorne, 2005. "How Decoupled Are Decoupled Payments? The Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 0501, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Paolo Sckokai & Daniele Moro, 2006. "Modeling the Reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy for Arable Crops under Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 43-56.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Decoupling farm policies: how does this affect production?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saclwp:131461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lesacuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.