A Metafrontier Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Selected European Agricultures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barnes, Andrew Peter & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2011. "A Metafrontier Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Selected European Agricultures," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114807, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barnes, Andrew Peter & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2010. "A Metafrontier Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Selected European Agricultures," Working Papers 109412, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. J. O'Donnell & W. E. Griffiths, 2006.
"Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 249-266.
- C.J. O'Donnell & W.E. Griffiths, 2004. "Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 911, The University of Melbourne.
- Chris O'Donnell & W.E. Griffiths, 2004. "Estimating State-Contingent Production Frontiers," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Víctor Moreira & Boris Bravo-Ureta, 2010. "Technical efficiency and metatechnology ratios for dairy farms in three southern cone countries: a stochastic meta-frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 33-45, February.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Christopher O’Donnell & D. Rao & George Battese, 2008. "Metafrontier frameworks for the study of firm-level efficiencies and technology ratios," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 231-255, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cechura, L. & Hockmann, H. & MalyÌ , M. & ZÌŒaÌ kovaÌ KroupovÃ¡, Z., 2015. "Comparison of Technology and Technical Efficiency in Cereal Production among EU Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(2), June.
- Saeid Hajihassaniasl & Recep Kök, 2016. "Scale effect in Turkish manufacturing industry: stochastic metafrontier analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-08-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saclwp:109412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lesacuk.html .